Minor in Kinesiology
The Kinesiology Program is committed to the study and research of human movement in all its dimensions. Undergraduate study focuses on areas such as:
- exercise stress, movement efficiency, and fitness
- social, cultural, and psychological aspects of participation in physical activity and sport
- physical growth, development, and body form throughout the lifespan, and
- the instructional process of teaching/coaching of physical activity and sport.
12 Hours Foundational Coursework
9 Hours Specialization Coursework
21 Hours Min. Required for Completion
Students must complete 12 hours of foundational courses and 9 hours within an
area of specialization, including at least 6 hours of 300- and 400-level courses.
Download our informational flyer here.
- Exercise Psychology & Health Behavior
- Exercise Physiology
- Teaching & Coaching Physical Activity
- Cultural & Interpretive Studies
More Info and Course Requirements
To officially declare this minor, complete this online form.