Four AHS faculty honored for their work with graduating seniors
- Don Hardin
- Susan Farner
- Steve Petruzzello
- Justine Kaplan
- Recreation Sport and Tourism
- Kinesiology and Community Health
- University of Illinois
- College of Applied Health Sciences
Four members of the College of Applied Health Sciences faculty have been recognized by the Illinois campus and the Chancellor’s Senior Survey for making a positive impact on a graduating senior.
The four AHS faculty are:
- Justine Kaplan, Interim Director, MPH & MSHA Programs, Clinical Assistant Professor, Kinesiology and Community Health
- Susan Farner, adjunct professor, KCH
- Steve Petruzzello, Professor/Associate Department Head, KCH
- Don Hardin, adjunct instructor, Recreation, Sport and Tourism
The AHS faculty are four of the just 38 faculty and staff campus-wide who were identified by recent graduates as making a "positive impact on their experience at Illinois." More than 900 faculty and staff were mentioned at least once, but the 38 who are honored were identified by 10 or more graduating seniors.
The Chancellor’s Senior Survey is administered to all graduating seniors as a way to better understand their experiences at Illinois. The survey addresses students’ participation in activities and services, student learning outcomes, campus climate, and satisfaction with the Illinois experience.